Sunday, June 2, 2013

First Post!!

Hey Blogging world!
This is the first post of my new blog, really its for when I actually leave and start to have adventures, but I guess the end of college is pretty much an adventure.  We had a end of the year, WAY TO GO GRADUATES, Sunday service at church, it was very emotional, but good way to end my four year in the beautiful Ellensburg.  But now as I procrastinate my studying while I write this post, I am super excited about my future.  I will add a blog description later but will address my future here.  I will be sent somewhere, hopefully cool and exciting and not at all dangerous, in the United States.  I will be living and working in a community for about 2 years.  July 2013 until July 2015.  Honestly, 2015 seems like forever away even though it is less then 2 years away.  Shocking to me!! Anyway, the focus of this work that I will be doing is all about social justice.  I am really excited for what lies ahead of my in my future, however the packing and moving and saying goodbye to my student life is very a very difficult thing.  I really don't know how to express the feeling.  BUT, this blog is here for me to connect with people at home and hopefully around the country as well as my fellow Young Adult Missionaries being commissioned and sent out this year!! I am excited and I know that they are too!!   Anyway, more to come!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment